The Wedding Day
How it feels to be an Ardensea Bride & Groom
feel AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOUR LOVE looks
Capturing amazing images comes easy to us – just like your wedding day should feel effortlessly joyful.
Ardensea is a Florida fine-art wedding photography studio dedicated to capturing your day intentionally and genuinely. Our documentary-style approach and warm guidance through the wedding day is meant to elevate your photography experience. Natural, joyful, timeless, and effortless – from the candid moments all the way to the family traditionals!
These moments are priceless and once in a lifetime. We do this job because we absolutely LOVE it – and have been for over a decade. Jackie is the owner and founder of Ardensea and has been a passionate couple’s photographer since 2008.
Our approach to weddings is simple – capture it all, moments big and small. Our pre-wedding day communication is key to allowing us to curate a thoughtful and genuine experience to keep you in your wedding day bliss.
Our Curated Wedding Experience Includes:
- Pre-wedding planning to include a custom day-of timeline and reference shot list
- 2 hour engagement session with pre-session tips to get you extra relaxed in front of the camera (and to ease your mind that Jackie has your back!)
- Full coverage by Jackie with an option to add a second photographer
- The most beautiful digital gallery to relive your special moments over and over again – printing rights included
- Post-wedding consultation for an heirloom wedding album and complimentary design
- A la carte options to add additional coverage for rehearsals, bridal sessions, and more
The typical Ardensea couple spends $6000 on their wedding collection.
Please keep in mind the price may vary higher or lower due to location, coverage time, and wedding date.
It’s really quite simple…
We know your wedding day is so much MORE than a photo op and it’s our goal to treat it as such. That’s why getting to know you is the heart and soul of our brand. If we don’t leave your wedding day feeling like a part of the family… then we didn’t do our job.