Up The Creek Farms
Central florida | Malabar
3590 Valkaria Rd, Malabar, FL 32950
Vintage, Whimsical, ESTATE, rustic
Vintage Florida Charm for the Modern, Romantic Weddings
Up The Creek Farms is truly a romantic southern paradise nestled on 8 gorgeous acres of oaks. A fully air conditioned boat house hosts grand receptions, while the shaded ceremony space allows for some truly magical photos. And if you can believe this – the house was first build in 1878, so you can be sure to find a story in ever nook and cranny in this historic estate. The Decklan House is not only a permanent residence for owners Jess and Tim, but it’s the coziest, most charming bed and breakfast you could ever lay your eyes on.
And what’s best – UTCF is a full-service venue! From the in-house floral team to vintage rentals, they have your entire wedding vision covered.
- 8 private acres of wedding day bliss
- A beautiful bridal suite for getting ready from a 140 year old farmhouse
- Full prep kitchen
- Certified month of coordinator to help you plan and execute your wedding to your ultimate dreams
- Air conditioned reception space in the 6000 square foot boathouse
- Amazing little nooks for wedding portraits
- Ceremony area with seating ready to customize with your decor
- A full in-house florist & floral design
- In-house catering and bar service
- Amazing vintage rentals from Crystal & Crates, a sister company
open to public
Tables & Chairs
Recent Weddings from Up The Creek Farms on the Blog
Planning your own Up The Creek Farms wedding? Not only are we a preferred wedding photographer of UTCF, we already know all the best spots for amazing portraits! Plus, we just love the venue. Let’s have a casual consultation (preferably in the form of a coffee date) and see if Ardensea is a great fit for you! ?