Georgia Wedding Photographer
Wedding photography for Georgia Couples who love being in love.
it’s all about those good vibes
Welcome, lovebirds! I’m your Georgia traveling wedding photographer, ready to capture your love story in all its glorious, messy, beautiful, and downright hilarious moments. From the sweetest of embraces to the most ridiculous dance moves, I’m here to make sure every moment is perfectly preserved for all eternity. I believe that a wedding is not just a day, but a culmination of all the moments that have led up to this point, and it’s my mission to capture that journey for you. So, if you’re ready to laugh, cry, and maybe even snort a little, let’s do this! Together, we’ll create a visual masterpiece that will make your heart skip a beat, and your family and friends beam with joy. Let’s make some memories that will last a lifetime, and have a whole lot of fun while doing it. Are you ready for the ride of your life? Let’s go!
As seen on:
Signature Love Stories
Our Favorite Georgia Wedding days
Traditional Weddings Starting at $5,500
Elopements Starting at $3,000
And we believe connection and friendship is key when you book your wedding with Ardensea. You can definitely expect to have many virtual coffee dates, phone calls, and tons of advice from us as your trusted team.
What is the best time of year to get married in Georgia?
When it comes to the best time of year to tie the knot in Georgia, a few seasons steal the spotlight. Spring and fall are particularly popular due to their pleasant weather and enchanting scenery. Springtime brings blooming flowers, mild temperatures, and a sense of renewal in the air. Fall showcases vibrant foliage, comfortably cool weather, and a cozy atmosphere. These seasons provide the perfect backdrop for outdoor ceremonies and breathtaking photos. However, it ultimately comes down to your personal preferences and the ambiance you envision for your special day.
looking for the best wedding season in georgia?
Spring in Georgia, from March to May, offers a canvas of blooming flowers, lush greenery, and a sense of renewed energy. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by vibrant azaleas or under the romantic canopy of cherry blossoms. The mild temperatures, typically ranging from the 60s to 70s Fahrenheit (15-25 degrees Celsius), create a comfortable and inviting atmosphere for outdoor celebrations.
On the other hand, fall in Georgia, spanning from September to November, unveils a picturesque landscape adorned with a dazzling tapestry of colors. The foliage transforms into a breathtaking symphony of reds, oranges, and yellows, providing a stunning backdrop for your special day. The weather during this season tends to be comfortably cool, with temperatures ranging from the 60s to 70s Fahrenheit (15-25 degrees Celsius). It’s the perfect time to exchange vows amidst the crisp air, with the gentle rustle of fallen leaves adding an enchanting touch.
Spring and fall offer unique charms and a wealth of outdoor ceremonies and celebration opportunities. Whether you prefer the freshness and blooming beauty of spring or the cozy warmth and vibrant foliage of fall, Georgia provides a picturesque setting year-round for your dream wedding. So, pick the season that resonates with your heart and vision, and get ready to create unforgettable memories in the embrace of Georgia’s natural wonders.
Our favorite georgia Wedding Venues
If you love our fine-art photography eye and are looking for a venue that fits that aesthetic, here are the Georgia wedding venues we know look great in our signature style:
- Swan House at Atlanta History Center (Atlanta): Nestled within the Atlanta History Center, Swan House is a breathtaking wedding venue that showcases timeless elegance. With its stunning neoclassical architecture, lush gardens, and panoramic views, this iconic estate offers a picture-perfect backdrop for a truly enchanting wedding.
Meadowlark 1939 (Atlanta): Embarking on a journey just 50 minutes South of Atlanta, you’ll stumble upon the hidden gem that is Meadowlark 1939, a place where history comes alive. Prepare to be enchanted by the marriage of English-inspired gardens and the warm embrace of Southern charm. As you wander through the grounds, you’ll find yourself surrounded by crawling ivy, majestic magnolia trees, and captivating statues and statuettes. Clear pools shimmer in the sunlight, and meandering pathways beckon you to explore further. Meadowlark 1939 cultivates an atmosphere where relationships flourish, and meaningful moments unfold. When you step onto the property, you’ll instantly “feel” the romantic wedding venue you’ve been dreaming of.
- Foxhall Resort (Douglasville): Situated on a sprawling 1,100-acre estate, Foxhall Resort captivates with its natural beauty and diverse venues. From elegant ballrooms to picturesque lakeside settings, this expansive resort provides a stunning canvas for creating unforgettable wedding memories.
- Wormsloe Historic Site (Savannah): If you’re seeking a venue steeped in history and romance, look no further than Wormsloe Historic Site. The iconic avenue lined with majestic oak trees draped in Spanish moss creates a fairytale-like atmosphere, making it an ideal location for a magical outdoor wedding ceremony
Things to Do In Georgia
After your wedding in Georgia, there are plenty of exciting activities and destinations to explore throughout the state. Here are some top recommendations for post-wedding adventures:
- Savannah Historic District: Immerse yourself in the charm and history of Savannah’s historic district. Take a leisurely stroll along cobblestone streets, admire the stunning architecture, and visit iconic landmarks such as Forsyth Park and the Mercer Williams House.
- Explore the Georgia Mountains: Head north and discover the beauty of the Georgia Mountains. Visit picturesque towns like Helen or Dahlonega, where you can explore wineries, hike scenic trails, or go tubing down a lazy river.
- Enjoy coastal relaxation on Tybee Island: Escape to Tybee Island, Georgia’s laid-back coastal gem. Relax on pristine beaches, explore the Tybee Island Light Station, or take a kayak tour through the marshes.
- Discover the natural wonders of Cumberland Island: Embark on an unforgettable adventure to Cumberland Island, Georgia’s largest barrier island. Explore its untouched beaches, encounter wild horses roaming freely, and visit the majestic ruins of Dungeness, once a grand mansion.
- Tour the Antebellum Trail: Take a journey through history along the Antebellum Trail, a 100-mile scenic drive dotted with historic homes, charming communities, and quaint shops. Visit towns like Macon, Madison, and Milledgeville to step back in time.
- Indulge in Southern cuisine: Georgia is renowned for its delectable Southern cuisine. Treat yourself to mouthwatering dishes like fried chicken, biscuits and gravy, peach cobbler, and shrimp and grits. Explore local restaurants and savor the flavors of the region.
- Visit the Georgia Aquarium: Dive into an underwater wonderland at the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta. Encounter fascinating marine life, including whale sharks, sea turtles, and playful dolphins. Don’t miss the mesmerizing shows and interactive exhibits.
- Take a wine tour in North Georgia: Discover the burgeoning wine scene in North Georgia. Explore vineyards and wineries in regions like Dahlonega and Helen, and savor the flavors of locally produced wines while enjoying breathtaking mountain views.
Request Georgia Wedding Pricing + Availability